Thursday, June 5, 2014

Triangle Restaurant Week Reminder

Remember, Triangle restaurant week started Monday, June 2nd and goes through Sunday, June 8th. Participating restaurants across Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill will be offering pre-fixe three course menus at $20 to $30 each. Some offer wine pairings for an additional fee.  This is a great chance to sample some high end restaurants that may ordinarily be out of your budget. I went to Buku last night with some friends, but unfortunately I still depleted my wallet since I couldn't resist the cocktail menu..you have been warned.  Keep in mind that many restaurants change their offerings from the options they have listed online. I was pretty broken hearted to see Buku didn't have the macadamia nut crusted wahoo or veggie samosa pot pie that were on the restaurant week menu once I actually got there. In any case, check out the participating locations on the website and enjoy!
Triangle Restaurant Week Site

No comments:

Post a Comment